Find your perfect yoga class, risk-free!
GET 73% OFF UNLIMITED YOGA CLASSES FOR 30 DAYS—JUST FOR NEW STUDENTS
TRY 30 DAYS FOR ONLY $39 (less than the price of 2 classes!)
- Feel more comfortable in your body
- Increase mobility and strength
- Support health and wellbeing
- Relieve stress and enjoy greater peace of mind
- Work with skilled instructors who know what they're doing
- Get to know our fantastic community
Down-To-earth yoga for people of every shape, color, and size.
Conveniently located in the heart of Stamford downtown
13 Spring Street, second floor, stamford, ct
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I do yoga if I’m not flexible?
- Definitely! Thinking you’re too inflexible to do yoga is like thinking you’re too dirty to take a shower!
Do you have classes for people who’ve never done yoga before?
- Yes! We have tons of Basic classes!
Is parking a hassle?
- Downtown has a lot of parking options. There’s a lot immediately next door to the studio and we validate free parking for yogis who choose our monthly auto-renew membership option. There’s almost always metered parking right across the street during morning classes. For evening classes, the cheapest and easiest option is the lot behind CVS on Forest Street, which is about a one-minute walk.
Do you have a place for me to change out of my work clothes?
- Yes! We have two spacious private bathrooms.
Do you offer hot yoga?
- Nope. We try to keep the room around 75-ish degrees. (If it’s really hot outside, or if it’s a really big class, it might get warmer than that—but not by design!)
What should I bring to class?
- Yourself and your yoga mat if you have one. (If you don’t have a mat, or don’t feel like carrying it, we have free mats for your use at the studio and also fancy Manduka mats that you can rent for $1.) You might want a bottle of water. We don’t have lockers so please leave your diamonds and valuables at home.
When does my 14 days start?
Your 14-day New Student Special will activate with your first visit after purchase (or on the date of the first class for which you register).
Do I need to register for class in advance or can I just show up?
- We recommend registering in advance to secure your spot (especially for evening and weekend classes, which can sell out)! Registering in advance is a w win-win that benefits you and our staff.
Do I need to arrive early for class?
- Yes! If you haven’t been to the studio before, plan on arriving 10-15 minutes to do a little paperwork. If you have been to the studio then plan on getting there about 5-10 minutes early to secure your spot. If you don’t arrive at least 5 minutes we can’t guarantee your reservation.
Is there yoga studio etiquette I should know about?
- Great question! Thanks for asking!
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for class.
- Avoid wearing fragrance (and/or scented products).
- Don’t forget to silence your cell phone before entering the studio.
- Yoga is practiced barefoot. Thanks for removing your shoes before entering the studio!
- Please sign in before putting your mat down.
- If you’re late for class please wait until after centering to enter the studio. (You’ll know centering is over when people start moving.)
- When putting your mat down, look for stickers on the floor. Place your mat in between two stickers of the same color.
- Please return your props neatly where you found them.
- Most of our staff volunteers as participants in our Work Exchange program. Please be polite to them.